Bioglitter™ for Wax Melts & Candles
Bioglitter™ is the world's only eco-friendly and certified brand of biodegradable freshwater glitter. We offer the Deco Bioglitter™ GC Range which can be used to add eco-friendly glitter effects to candles and wax melts. Although it looks exactly like plastic glitter, Bioglitter™ is based on natural materials with a core of eucalyptus plant cellulose and is designed to break down and biodegrade in the natural environment. Therefore, its use in this application may require more care, especially in relation to heat, than a non-biodegradable PET /plastic glitter. Deco Bioglitter™ isn't suitable for use in cosmetics.
Bioglitter™ doesn't use plastics as a base, but sustainably and ethically sourced natural and plant-based materials. The biodegradability of all Bioglitter™ products is proven by independent ISO14851 and ISO14852 freshwater testing of the entire Bioglitter™ product, core and coating.
- CMR-free. It's safe for humans.
- Allergen-free. It contains no FDA-declared allergens.
- GMO-free. No genetic engineering is used.
- Cruelty-free. Neither the product nor its ingredients are tested on animals.
- Non-toxic, and it also contains no heavy metals.
- Very concentrated - only a tiny amount is needed to create a sparkling effect.
Bioglitter™ was developed and is manufactured by Ronald Britton Ltd. Ronald Britton Ltd. is a British company that has been providing glitter products to the UK market for over 40 years.
The Bioglitter™ logo is a registered trademark of Colorlord Limited and SoyaCandles - Balsius, UAB has been granted permission to use it under licence from Ronald Britton Limited.